Any car restoration enthusiasts out there who’ve been fans of the popular automotive reality show Overhaulin’ will appreciate the newly “overhauled” Kelley brand website.
Completely redesigned with a fresh, new look, the Kelley website contains more useful content and information than ever before. You’ll now be able to learn everything important there is to know about the wide range of Kelley warehouse and loading dock solutions which are a direct result of our tireless commitment to innovation.
Probably the most significant enhancement to the overhauled Kelley website is its responsive and intuitive layout that will not only increase the site’s educational value to visitors, but will help you choose the precise loading dock and warehouse equipment for your specific application.
Designed for an optimal viewing experience
For those viewers who might not be familiar with responsive web design, that essentially means that the Kelley website can now be easily viewed on virtually any digital device known to humankind – from the desktop to the smartphone – and everything in between. The Kelley website will adapt in size and layout to the computer device you’re using to provide the most optimal viewing experience.
We’re sure you’ll enjoy navigating around the new Kelley website to explore all of the new and exciting features built into it. And to help guide you, here’s a quick overview of some of the website’s highlights:
- A dedicated section that focuses on the key Industries in which Kelley equipment is typically used – Distribution Operations, Industrial Operations, General Warehousing, Food & Beverage and Cold Storage. Each of these sub-sections contain links to the products best suited for a particular operation and/or that help address the unique obstacles in any given facility.
- The website’s Challenges section covers the common obstacles that many operations face, such as Operational Efficiency, Safety & Security and Environmental Control, and recommends specific products to help overcome those challenges.
- Architects, contractors and engineers will find the dedicated Architects & Contractors page useful which provides a direct link to the Kelley CSPECS custom submittal package resource. This page also highlights the AIA-CES and other continuing education programs ongoing at Entrematic.
- An expanded Products section includes a variety of Kelley products, including modular dock bridges, integrated control panels, a range of commercial and sectional doors, as well as information about yard and dock management software.
- The all new Kelley-In-Person page provides a comprehensive overview of Entrematic’s special customer education program that includes the Entrematic Academy and our exciting Mobile Academy that brings Kelley products to your doorstep.
- And for downloadable brochures, product specs, FAQs, case studies and news releases that you can easily filter depending on your needs, you’ll find all of that and more on the News & Resources page.
We hope that you’ll find the new Kelley website easy to use and more importantly, informative as you seek out a solution or any number of solutions to your most pressing operational challenges.
We welcome any thought or insights you might have on the new Kelley website! Feel free to share them with us at: email@example.com.
Stay informed on the latest industry trends, product news and blog posts by signing up for the Kelley Newsletter. Enter your email address to the right and click “sign up now”.